Monday, January 31, 2005

Bday update:

Dignity remained intact. Until of course I began to throw up in my mouth. Oh and that time when I took off my shirt for a high five. And then off course when I blacked out, woke up in the woods, had to sell my clothes for a ticket back to Ithaca, once I got there pictures were posted all over campus with my FULL name, address, zodiac sign, hobbies, etc.

Despite all that I still think I'm one classy lady.

(I hope by now you realize the above in the un-truth)

1 comment:

Patrick said...

You know, you're lucky to have found a kind individual in the woods who had the means and desire to purchase your clothing. Did you offer the shirt as part of the deal, or was that still missing from the aforementioned high-fiving incident?

... Of course you could have sold the clothes at the location at which you bought the ticket. Which of course begs the question as to what kind of ticket you bought. Did you go Greyhound? Because I know from experience that they tend to frown upon the pantsless. Nazis.

Anyway, I'm glad that you were able to make it back with at least the shreds of your dignity trailing behind you. You've taken the first step upon a wonderous journey of drunken adulthood. Prepare to projectile vomit into the same great abyss as other lushes from our great nation's history. Ulysses S Grant. Ernest Hemingway. Babe Ruth. Nick Nolte. George W. Bush. The list goes on, as does the rich heritage.

Cheers!