Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A conversation with Mom:

Evshouse: Speaking of knocked out-I stupidly hit my forehead with the car door on Sat. and have a nice scratch--ouch!
Lactaid Lady: score
Lactaid Lady: thats gotta make you feel smart
Evshouse: thats not exactly what i said
Evshouse: i lost my dignity for the day!
Lactaid Lady: did anyone see you do it?
Evshouse: not that i know of
Lactaid Lady: bc the act alone doesn't warrent too much dignity loss
Evshouse: good
Lactaid Lady: but if someone catches you, thats when more goes
Evshouse: i see
Lactaid Lady: if I was a professor I would try for years to teach a class on Dignity
Lactaid Lady: theories n such

If anyone knows of a college looking to hire let me know, I'm sure I'm MORE than qualified to teach whatev I find amusing.

No comments: