Friday, December 18, 2009

Last night was my company's holiday party at a fancy hollywood bowling alley. We had a private room with food and drinks. First I'd like to say I successfully got tipsy off white wine before proceeding to white russians. I'm a very racist drink orderer.

Second, I didn't bowl until much later in the eve when everyone was basically all on one lane, though we had 4 reserved. Naturally I went over to the empty lane where, lo and behold, there was a game half complete. Ever the good worker, I decided to finish it up...on my own. I am pretty sure I bowled more than anyone else in a matter of 20 minutes. But I paid a price. Today my entire left leg is sore up to my butt. I am def no bowling pro, but my form does involve a lunge. So despite getting in exercise on a daily basis, it seems throwing a 10 pound ball is something my body just can't handle.

No comments: