Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Please excuse my tardiness as of late. I've been busy working on a script. Deadline was today so now I can come back out and play. But if you are going to be coming to my door every day and banging incessantly then I'm going to pretend I'm not home.

I remember my Mom used to have us pretend not to be home when a Jehovah's Witness would coming a knockin'. She must have had radar because she would spot them from around the block and have us close the door, blinds, and turn out the lights. Not like she hates religion or anything, though she did go to Catholic school and once out was all, "Screw that, I'm going Christian!" They say the best way to create an atheist is to put them in Catholic School.

Must be sad being a Jehovah's Witness. I'm sure that happens a lot, and there are some Moms less savvy who they catch closing the blinds. Perhaps they spend their days listening to that Green Day song, Boulevard of Broken Dreams...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

About time I got top billing!!!

matt said...

my roommate answers the door to them. so i feel i have to as well. i just make sure that i'm not wearing a shirt and holding 'the god delusion' when i do it.