Friday, August 27, 2010

Facebook needs to not be so accessible at work. It's counter productive.

I've been on "hiatus" now from my show for about a month but because I work for the executive producers I don't get time off. What I do get is an office and at times, like today, and entire floor to myself. I don't mind the quiet but I am WAY less productive when I don't have a million things to do. Somehow doing 15 things is better than only 2 things.

Yesterday my one boss handed me his water and power bill to mail. I pleasantly said, "yeah sure," and then threw it into the recycle bin right in front of him. We then mused that I did that every time he handed me things to do. I'd totally do it if I...

1. Didn't like him
2. Didn't like getting paid
3. Was that JetBlue flight attendant who didn't want to work no mo'

See you later, suckers. Fly United!

No comments: