Saturday, August 28, 2010

Yesterday I went to a dinner party hosted by my lovely ultimate frisbee friend Miles. He totes classed it up by having food on actual plates like from Crate & Barrel. He don't mess. There was also a giant bowl of homemade guacamole so I was more than pleased. I also learned I could shorten fancy to fance which I do plan to use in my lexicon.

Several other great things occurred:

1. A bunch of us came up with the term Gayzies for gay best friend - feel free to use on the regular.

2. It was decided I would become a mutlimillionaire after selling two shows. One is a reality show rip off of the Food Network shows where they take people who can't cook and try to teach them how to not suck at it. Only mine will be for people who can't make clothes but they have to do Project Runway like challenges without guildance so there will be a lot of things put together in a tizzy with tape and staples - hosted by Cindy Lauper. THEN I also have "Topical Grandmas" - it's like the view but with a couple of old white ladies talkin' bout Lady Gaga and cameltoes. Betty White will FOR SURE be one of the hosts.

3. Miles had an actual newspaper out for people to read and this happened:

*Please note I didn't do either on of these but I def giggled at them.

All in all a pretty successful night...

No comments: