Monday, November 08, 2010


Coffee Bean is trying to kill me. Steal my money and kill me with diabetes. The best part is, I don't even like coffee! So what do they do? They hear about my love of all things red velvet and they create a red velvet hot chocolate drink (pictured on the left). Then they promote it as being $1 tomorrow - knowing I'm a cheapskate and will spend the $1. They are banking on me becoming addicted. Honestly, if it's truly magical I'm not sure I could stop myself. Their website currently describes it as:

"A decadent, creamy treat that is a combination of rich dark chocolate and refreshing peppermint."

I'll probably ask if I can get it without the peppermint because it's just going to get in the way.

Speaking of addictions, my friend Susan Kraus made me acknowledge, though I am fully aware, that I'm currently addicted to anything pumpkin flavored. But as I told her, it's seasonal. I only get to eat the pie/fro-yo/bread/latte/scone/whatever for 2 months out of the year. So basically, it doesn't count.

This post is brought to you by:

Fat Kids
"We may be fat but we're harder to kidnap."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, we're gonna have to get me some of that stuff. How about Red Velvet Bubble tea??? Call corporate and make the deal!!

maja