Tuesday, November 09, 2010

UPDATE: Red Velvet Hot Chocolate!

I got a taste of this bad boy from Coffee Bean today. Basically - this is going to be a problem for me. It's like a melted red velvet cake. Of course it's delicious. And so I write them the following...

Dear Coffee Bean,

Thank you for the red velvet hot chocolate addition to your menu. You have succeeded in making me think about going inside EVERYDAY now - not to "write" like all those other unemployed writers/poser hispters but to purchase said item. It's delicious. On that note, please don't send me anything free in the mail as a token of your appreciation. As you already know the holiday season is upon us and that means too much food in general. The last thing I need is ANOTHER treat that is readily accessible.

I'm from the mindset that you can eat what you want and run it off. Eating healthier does help but let's just say I'm gonna be running a lot the next few months. Do you think you could perhaps create some kind of obstacle course for those who want to order the Red Velvet Hot Chocolate? That way we can all feel like we earned it. I'm sure there is room in the parking lots. I'd appreciate that. But please, no hurtles as I'm too small for that ish.

Sugar Coma-ly yours,
C$

No comments: