Monday, October 01, 2001

Random thoughts:

Funny word: 'Splode

My mom said "oh snap" yesterday. I think i'm a bad influence on her.

We need a cure for the common cold. I dont have one yet (knock on wood) but
i mean cmon, those scientists have had no luck with cancer and they have
worked on that for what? 10 yrs. enough of that business. We need to find
a cure for the cold, get some money flowing there. Not everyone gets cancer.
(i apologize for that last statement if i offended anyone. I think i
offended myself cuz i am mumbling "thats horrible")

Wouldnt it be funny if someone with no soul yelled obsentities at old
people. But the old people would have to be either senile or cant hear, so
that way they would forget what just happened or not hear it. (that one was
mainly for liz, she knows what i'm talkin about)

Now get your DAMN hands up! - brought to you by H to the izzle.

New Phrase: Thats JUNK! (this site was absolute junk yesterday when it wouldnt let me update)

And on that note i'll bit you adue..(that CANT be spelled right)

Song O the Day: Bang Bang by Dispatch

No comments: