Tuesday, October 02, 2001

This is from yesterday..

10/1/01...Check out that date. Its like binary code. I hope the govt doesnt come after me b/c I made this revelation. I'll have to watch my back. I dont see any objects like trees or garbage cans following me around. But this could be a new top secret, very hush hush, operation. My pen could be bugged...(eyes down pen. Rips it apart...finds nothing. resembles it.) well no bug in the pen. They could have taken over all the cameras in the school. So I'll have to turn invisible in the halls. Or hide in the mass of people.
I cant get caught. I'm like a secret biological weapon of crazy tings. They'll probably clone me and make an army. Then send a whole lot of "Me's" to Afganistan. Then the whole world will catch on fire from the insanity. And the anti-violence "Me's" (who pretended to be killin machines while being trained) will revolt. They'll try and talk the evil "Me's" into not killin, but thats all they know so it might take awhile. Geez, I hope I dont get found. All hell will break loose.

No comments: