Monday, January 14, 2002

Cutting class is So addictive. Before last week I cut class a total of once, maybe twice. The last week occurred and I think I cut at least 3 times or more, I dont remember, it's all a blur. It's so easy to leave when the teacher doesnt show up. The glory of a substitute's face. Then the party ends, the teacher returns. You spend time day dreaming about how you could not be doing work. I cant wait for college. All those nice brakes in the day.
Going back to cutting, I find it so odd when you cut and go somewhere when school is in session. Every place seems so empty, except for moms. I've always been a fan of spotting out new moms and their attire; the Keds, the messy hair, the sweatpants. So casual it could kill.

I have this immense desire to write something amazing, perhaps I'll have the chance now that I quit Drama with all that Jesus Christ Superstar Biz. I have my reasons...so do Dan and Jesse! Yeah us. (Visions all three of us running out from around a corner in a run)

Sound O the Day: Pouring of Ice Tea into a glass....ah Ice Tea..

No comments: