Tuesday, January 15, 2002

Thank God I have a teacher like Mr.Mazzei, its so great when he's absent once a week. Soon I'm gonna forget I even have a creative writing class.

So today I go to leave school and I notice that my rearview mirror is crooked. After I fixed it I noticed my parking sticker was gone. I then went back over to where Dan, Jesse and Danielle were and they tell me that my back door was slightly open. Some genius broke into my car and stole my parking sticker. Now I call this person a genius because they will be caught in a matter of days. They did such a crappy job at covering their tracks it's almost insulting. Obviously it must be a first timer, I mean cmon, they left the back door open AND didnt even bother to fix my rearview mirror. Who ever it was they are SO screwed its not even funny. I went to Mr.Cruz and he's more than happy to catch this kid and he could even arrest him/her cuz they broke into my car and stole something. I am honored in a way because Mr.Cruz told me this is a new one. To think, I was the first person in sachem to have someone steal my parking sticker right out of my car. But our school is so filled with dirtbags I thought this would have already happened. The desperation of these kids is amazing. I can't wait til Mr.Cruz screams at this kid, it's gonna be great, I wish I could watch. I love Mr.Cruz.

"Mad props" to Liz for recommending Ozma, in her own words, "they're like weezer but happier."

No comments: