Thursday, January 10, 2002

Holy Crap I hate technology!! The other day this POS wouldnt let me update, then today it had what i wrote, but didnt publish cuz it wouldnt let me, saved..and then i thought i published that, then went and updated with what you see below. Thinking I did a double publish...BUT NO. When i updated it erased the other days! Then i went to rewrite it and I'm stupid and got that erased as well. Now i want to punch the wall.

(Counts backward from 10) Anyway, here is what i can remember

And Memory Says:

Aint nothing cooler than lunges. You're not cool unless you lunge.
(The following was said by Merry McEvanson while lunging to the mad-phat beats in Old Navy, the only place to go to get down)

Merry later on asked if she could hold in her farts til she got to my car where upon getting inside she would repeatedly rip em til we passed out in a type of "gas coma."

*The past statement was partially a fabracation, its a take on reality. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FART YOURSELF INTO A COMA.

That is all

No comments: