Sunday, January 06, 2002

I love to procrastinate. I got so much homework that I should be doing at this moment, but I'm not. It's so much easier to just hang around, watch tv, listen to music, play with my dog, eat a bagel, poop...I mean (looks away).

I just want this unnecessary High School work to end. Go on the college and be able to fully focus on what I actually WANT to do work for: Custodial Arts. You have no idea of the glory that emulates from the magical flush of a toilet, or the art of sweeping the floors. It's the most beautiful thing in the world (bits lip to hold back the tears).

Song I am listening to at this VERY moment: Where's my mind?-Pixies
Next song: Talk show host-Radiohead
People I want to be hanging out with: You (naturally), Alan Rickman, and Gillian Anderson

Day dreamer

No comments: