Saturday, April 27, 2002

If a conversation occured between two people who had short term memory loss and were prone to lying I think it would sound something like this:
-Lactaid Lady=Me
-Cookies4Grandma=Merry

Lactaid Lady: what is up
Cookies4Grandma: nm u
Lactaid Lady: not much
Lactaid Lady: u
Cookies4Grandma: not much, you?
Lactaid Lady: nothing really
Lactaid Lady: u?
Cookies4Grandma: Meh.. you know, nothing much. You?
Lactaid Lady: i'm alright, same ol same ol...how about yourself?
Cookies4Grandma: You konw, pretty good, nothing relaly though. How about you?
Lactaid Lady: you know i was wondering how i was doing so i asked myself and i answered...ya know, i'm doing Otay...you?
Cookies4Grandma: You konw, I did something rather similar. But I answered, pretty good, can't complain - you
Lactaid Lady: I was thinking of traveling the world but then i decided to do nothing instead...y tu?
Cookies4Grandma: I was thinking of running for president, but than I decided to be lazy instead, you?
Lactaid Lady: I got a bad case of road rage and planned out this old lady's death but then i fell asleep...you?
Cookies4Grandma: I got really really hungry and since ther eis no food in my house decided to turn to cannibalism, than I found a sandwich. You?
Lactaid Lady: my neighbors dog keeps dumping on my lawn so I was about to got out to their lawn and drop a duce onto it...but then i saw their dog get hit by a car...what happened on your end?
Cookies4Grandma: Well, the house next door was set ablaze, and I was thinking of trying to save the burning victims, than I saw a little kitty playing iwth a ball of yarn, and decided to snatch it. So I took the kitty home and played with it. How about you, anythign exciting?
Lactaid Lady: i played a game of checkers against this homeless guy but it turns out he was cheating so i was about to set his box on fire when out of no where comes this little monkey with a red ballon walks out and talks abotu keeping the peace so i put my arm around the homeless bum and walked in to my house...and killed him there and hid the body...hows life treating you?
Cookies4Grandma: You know, life is pretty good. I set my neighbors house ablaze and stole their kitten. I was going to save them.... but they wouldn't have let me keep the kitten. So I left them in the fire. But, how can life get much better? I mean, c'mon, I have a kitten! How about you?
Cookies4Grandma: I guess nothing with you.
Lactaid Lady: well i was walking around my neighborhood when i see this bright light out of no where...and it turns out it was a flying saucer. Parked itself over my house and abducted my WHOLE family...and i just sat there..smoking a ciggy-but
Lactaid Lady: there was nothing i could do ya know
Lactaid Lady: but what abotu you?
Cookies4Grandma: You know. Absolutely nothing. Besides the fact that I stole a tank from the US Army, ran it into the side of a bank and stole all the money. Now I'm on the run from the fuzz, avoiding the po-po, and running from the cops. My family supports me though. So... y'know.

The End


No comments: