Sunday, April 21, 2002

I'm sitting here singing and groovin' to Kate by Ben Folds Five and I start to think about the awesome talk I had with a certain KATE! This Kate being of course, the one and only, Katie Woz. We haven't hung out much but whenever we do we have such real conversations about life and people and peanut butter...well not yet, we dont get THAT serious. I realize how much I value her friendship. Its cool meeting someone new; sharing stories and ideas and beliefs. Thats what life is really all about. Even though people in general suck, but individuals are so worth the time. Thanks to Katie. You had me at hello....

Its sad to say but I can't wait to go away to college now. I need a change. I need to grow up and write the next chapter of my life. I'm getting antsy. I'm tired of having to wait around. Things get boring and decay. Senior year is not what its cracked up to be. Yeah the work load is pretty easy but its the most emotionally draining year of your life. Right now I'm just searching for something. And I value the simple things I always took for granted; the sound of rain, dinner with my family, the trees, the flowers, watching Everybody Loves Raymond with my mom. There really is so much beauty in the world. It sounds trite but you just have to see it. Gotta have the "magic eye." I see these things and I think, I'll be ok. I'm getting closer to finding my Peace of Mind. You should try it sometime.

No comments: