Saturday, July 13, 2002

Day Eight:

Point/Counterpoint:
Merry and Liz - Wake up, Colleen
Colleen - No

My attempts to go back to sleep were sabotaged. However, my mom called and said to wake up, a truck came for me, I got a penny for my thoughts, and got to nap with a cucumber and tomato.

El Pollo Loco: Crazy chicken that didnt like my stomach so it hurty worty. But it was so goodie woodie.

Groundlings: the director lady had one HUGE dimple and would trail off at the end of her sentences with a mixture of excitement and clapping. Naturally we mocked her, even if she was sitting right next to us. Liz madeout with Benjamine Sommat from The Nanny. We all hid our upper lips. We basically ran the show. They took our suggestions of Underpants Factory and A Giant Meatball. Saw Micheal McDonald's underpants (he is Stewart from Mad TV).

Show Highlights:
The fairies that replaced her REAL son with a turd
You damn Jackass!
Old man Jeff - make him doubt himself...and the naps he took in the corner
See you next year!
This one's shaking
On top of old smokey all covered with cheese, I lost my poor hmmm-mmm.
Because I love you (huge gasp!)

Will she, Wont she?- Ya see, I sweat a lot. And even though some people look into deorderant n such, Merry and Liz assured me that suicide is the best answer. People like you more post mordem...aka dead.

Word of the day: The B word and Yeah!

Later on: smoked up a kitty, Merry hides her sass in her fass, and I'm the masta of da Rhyme.

"it's cuz their old." - Liz

Tomorrow: EARTHQUAKES!


No comments: