Friday, July 12, 2002

Day Seven:

"Morning" Fun: had a hand-off. Merry won with a stomp o the foot. Liz gave in but alas! she stompted! Then tried to hide behind the fridge. But I said that I did it (guilty as charged). In other news, I cut the english muffin wrong so I stabbed myself.

Magic Mountain: Bets on the temp. were made; 101, 103, 107, 104. ooooh it was 102 as we stepped out of the car. So no one won. Thats junk. However, it was my first time feeling hundred digit weather. Yep! (once again, I speech real good) 1st corndog was eaten, freakin 4.50. I tried to take Liz's brain. Went on a water ride and OF COURSE I'm wearing a white tank top and OF COURSE, who is the 1st one soaked? uh, me. Merry hydroplaned on a puddle with her flip flops and splashed Liz on purpose! Thats SO mean! (Enter floor it music here) We then shared our American Pride. Proud to me an American...with nazi undertones.

Later: Watched "Is this your dog?" and Crank Yankers is ober

Oldschool AND Wonderful: (hick voice) I like beans

A Conversation: about David Letterman's redo of an Oprah show
Me: What's with the boo-hoo?
Liz: Oprah does that.
Me: Really?
Liz: I dunno.

Unkie Val is Crazy!:
example - guy dies and he says, "adios Mo-Fo" cept he DIDNT say mo-fo.
example again - Julia Roberts country singin Ex...appearently she couldnt french kiss him cuz her tongue would get stuck. I think HE madeout with him!

Infomercials: The Juice Man. Now what made this man think, "Hey, you know what? I'm gonna make my eyebrows insane." Maybe it was the chinese people. "Apple, ok. Apple."



No comments: