Sunday, July 28, 2002

Hark!: say...what's that noise? I know! It's thunder. boo-yah.

Boy it's cold: Today I had to go into the storage fridge at work, or what I like to call...The North Pole, and I was looking for an ice. Not just any ice, but an ice buried in the frozen tundra. So I'm looking and I'm all cold n such. Then I realize, hey my nose hairs are frozen. That's right it was so cold my nose hair froze. It was pretty scary. Needless to say I got out of that situation pretty quick.

Me and TV have a love hate relationship
I love it for the world is shows me
and I hate that the world doesnt exist.
[shakes fist!]

I'm thinking of a motto change. I'll tell you when I change it. Look forward to that tomorrow. It's be the BEST thing you see all day. Guaranteed. Or your money back.

...although you never gave me money for anything. Wait, I'm doing this crap for free? What the F?! This is all Ziggy's fault. You know why? Cuz his comic strip is NEVER funny. Ever.

that is all.

No comments: