Friday, August 02, 2002

Lactaid Lady: what would you do if i turned into an old chinese man
FJive45: uhhh
FJive45: buy new clothes

I wonder what she would buy. Perhaps a nice pair of jeans, or cargo pants. I bet Old Navy is having a sale. If I owned Old Navy I would sell all the clothes and and replace them with cake. Cake clothes. They'd be yummy. People would NEVER be hungy. But you know eventually someone is gonna screw up when they are making the cake clothes and then there is a hang nail in it and someone chokes and the health department is then breathing down my neck and then I have to buy back all the regular clothes...millions are out of a job. All because of a damn hang nail. What a shame. I guess I'll just have to be a vet instead because I loves me some ammitables!

I saw the movie signs. wow what a crazy movie. at one point the suspense was too much for Merry and I to handle, so we held hands. But this was no ordinary hand holding. This was a grip of fear. It lasted about 15 mins and then I couldnt feel my hand anymore and Merry got a cramp, thank God the suspense was over or we prob would have molded to each other.

I always wanted a siamese twin. [sigh]

No comments: