Wednesday, July 31, 2002

The days series of events went as follows:
-wakey wakey
-Jon's hizzy and Notorious BIG
- lobstaaah!
- Austin Powers

-Wakey Wakey: I woke up. Duh, I basically flat out told you in the title. freakin' moron

-Jon's hizzy..: So I got to Jon's hizzy where the mac daddy's are all chizillin (like villians), and after Pimp Master Dave left..the remaining gangstazz decided wez a gonna go in da pool. The gangstazz were Jon, Tony, Jesse, and myself. And we start free stylin' to da rhyme of BIG. And did you know....he says, "I Eat Cat" and I KNOW this is true cuz Jesse told us and Jesse is the reincarnation of BIG so he would know. That's right, sir. Biggy didnt die, he just became a skinny white kid in suburbia. AKA low profile.
It doesnt end there. Jesse and I talked like Snoop Dog on the rizzide hizzome. Das right. Fizzy in this hizzy. And if you want to talk about soda being fizzy then you say, "yo, dis soda be izzy fizzy"...drop the "f" off the first fizzy. It's simple grammar.

-I had lobster of the 1st time today. Muy bien. Our waitress at first was rude to Pat Shiel and then turned nice. She over hear us talking about if you would sacrifice some random persons life in order for you to gain happiness. And she said she'd kill them. Would you?

-Austin Powers: freakin' great. Go see it, just for the beginning even if you hate austin powers. Do it. Or else I'll spread all those nasty rumors about you!

(GASP!)


No comments: