Tuesday, July 23, 2002

I dont feel like writing about the last day of plane rides cuz i dont have my book with me. So later I'll have to time travel. Right now there are bigger fish to fry.

Scavanger hunt gone bad:
So last night chaos errupts due to the one and only Rays. We had to get a sprinkler head and on our second attempt Nick jumps out of the car and he is trying to unscrew it. He's out there for about 30 seconds when he drops it and runs to the car saying "They're Coming! They're Coming!" I look back to the house and see nothing. We start to drive. Back window shows two pretty built guys running after the car with a goal to kick the you know what outta us. We speed down the road. Turn at the light and pull into a gas station looking for more things on the list. A car pulls up near us and two guys get out. They look similar and I realize Holy Crap! that's them. Floor it out of there as they ask Where you going? No here. Like a bat out of hell til the safety of a residential area saves us.
All over a sprinkler head that we didnt even get.
*Needless to say, the hunt was over after that.*

Newsflash: In the local news, a gang of sign language gorillas came up to Ralph's Italian Ices. They caused quite the situation when they demanded we give them ALL of our banana ices. Good thing Jess T was there, she fought them off with her bare hands. So brave. That's what I told my boss anyway. We like to keep him on his toes. Who knows when the real gorillas will attack.

Hey Fudge Baby: we told Jess T to say, here is your fudge baby to this 20yr old kid who ordered a Triple Chocolate Ralphie. At first she resisted but then we all talked her into it. As she hands it to him she slips her words and says, "Hey fudge baby." We laughted histerically and the guy was really confused. I dont know if he'll ever come back. I hope so.
*note: fudge baby = poop*

Try our Fudge Babies...
They're DELICIOUS!



No comments: