Monday, July 22, 2002

I was about to finish the last entry to calif and then the comp told me i couldn't so i shook my fist and now have to do it again.

Day Eleven: Last Full Day

Fact: Even God doesn't like Tara Reid.

Newsflash: Merry found dead from taking Unkie Val's glass.

Vivo Mexico!!

Missing Dog:
the toyota commercial with the dog chasing the non-moving car is always missed by one Liz Rivalsi.
I thought: maybe you're not ment to see it.
She thought: wow, that's so deep.

Theme song: smerfs...freakin' smerfs! (yeah thats right I spelled it wrong)

Here's the deal: in order for me to tell merry what liz and I took pictures of the previous night she had to get me butter for my roll.
Me: no buttah, no answers
Merry: I got your buttah right here (GRABS her bum)
*she was later pegged in the eye by a roll*

Barry White Impressions = My explosive laugh

We beat kidss that steal out kitty!
take the kittens....or the child

A convo about the kitty:
Liz: like a baby
Merry: like a bunny
Liz: like a baby bunny

Wait a sec: an add in the local paper for a food store had this to say, "We promise it's fresh, or it's free." Merry begged to ask, "Why would you want something free if it's not fresh?"

Time Flys: looking up at the clock in the porch.
OMG! It's 60 o'clock!
We missed our flight by 50 hours!
AHH! (hands go up and pinky's cross)

____________

now to get to present time, I am proud of my brother because of this new away message:

Auto response from ansky598: pillow-$5.00
blanket-$10.00
druling on both of them and dreaming of monkeys- priceless

aww, my insanity has rubbed off on him.



No comments: