Thursday, July 25, 2002

Today I...

bought lots of music. Not with money, but with magic. No I lied. I bought it with money. Like you can get anything with magic, jeez. Anyway this is what the music told me when we talked in my room. This is just between me and you so don't tell no body, ya hear?

Jimmy said:
it just takes some time
little girl, you're in the middle of the ride
everything everything will be just fine
everything everything will be alright

I dunno about you, but I believe him.

Then Coldplay was all:
so if you ever feel neglected
if you feel like all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons
hoping everythings not lost

Now I hear dat. word up.

Sometimes I wish... that the world was a giant cookie and everyone could eat it. There would be no hunger. The water would be milk. Milk and cookies for all. Happy people. Yum. I likes ma cookies. And of course in this world, I wouldnt be lactose intolerant. Hurray says Colleen. Hurray indeed.

Hey, what's the deal
-What chu talkin' 'bout Willis?
Yo, I don't even care.
-You do too.
I know.




No comments: