Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Sometin bout College: Its fun to go to the bano (spanish for bathroom) on my floor.
Why Colleen?
I'll tell you why Question Person, because there are fun brochures in the stall. For example, 'Your Pelvic Exam' and Tips about Mary-jane and Coke..if you know what i'm saying. I have to say the Pelvic exam is totally uncalled for in the stall. It doesnt make me want to go to the OBGYN aka HELL!!!

My pyschology teacher should be on that SNL sketch when they talk about how great Da Bears and Da Bulls are. He says hes from Buffalo but I know its a lie. Crazy accent man. Oh and he kept saying that his eight year old is a genius. He's home taught and he wants to teach him spanish. Now if I had a genius poking around at home all defenseless against the CIA I don't think I'd be bragging about how smart he is. I dont think Dan Dagen is aware of the BRAIN SUCK 2000. Yeah it sucks your brain and they use you for govt info to take over the world. That poor eight year old. Keep him in your prayers.


No comments: