Tuesday, August 27, 2002

It took awhile but alas...the internet is now hooked up to my compooder. I'm in college. Hurray for Ithaca! Each day gets cooler. Listen to dis!

Sharing is Caring: Last night my building in which I live called Terrace 2, aka Good Ol' Terrace 2, was having a nice friendly game o Uno. Now i'm in this program called HOME that deals with multi-cultural stuff. So i met some kids from India, Afganistan, and Hungry
The kid from India is hilarious. His name is Sudhanshu. I wish I had a cool foreign name. Anyhoo..I taught him some LI slang straight from my world.

LI Slang: mo-fo, bihotch, oh snap, uh-oh skettios, rats, Oh F

Now I didnt entitle this Sharing is Caring for no reason, I learned some curses in Hungarian. For instance, Orespu is the B word. Suktir is F Off. So anytime someone slapped a Wild Draw Four card down they were called an Orespu...for obvious reasons.

No comments: