Friday, August 23, 2002

You never really say goodbye, in my opinion.

oh yesterdays word of the day: Bihotches

What a great word. Thanks Austin Powers for the following line that I said REPEATEDLY yesterday:
scene: jail cafe area
rapping: Dr. Evil
what did that foo say?: Ah, crystal (wine), my moto (cell), and a couple of bihotches (guys with mops on their head as hair)...why not?

Why not, indeed. How could you turn that deal down. He's living it up JAIL STYLE! word.

I think its time to look up a Random Word in the Dictionario...
thats right kids!
here we go, todays word is: ok I can't find the dictionary, so lets switch gears and do Thesaurus Tiempo!

This one is better anyway...
Imagine this: you're in a real mess because you can't find another word for ornament. This is common, don't panic. Take a deep breath and say, "Oh, I just love the way your christmas tree looks with all those embellishments on it."
Embarassing situation evaded.


No comments: