Thursday, August 29, 2002

To do list: teach people "fo' sheezy" and "like it's my job"-see below

Last night I went to this recruitment night for Ithaca College Tv (ICTV) and signed up to be crew/talent like its my J-O-B 10 shows total. Then today I is checking my email and lo and behold BAM 3 emails. 2 were for auditions and the other offered me the job of Field Producer for this movie review show called Trailer Park. I get to think of ideas of what to shoot I'm excited.
The fun dont stop there...I'm all la-di-da on the computer and WHAM! The phone rings. Naturally, I pick it up. It's this MTV-like show called Frequency calling me. They wanted to interview me for the job of Host, FREAKIN HOST for one of their shows!!!! See as a freshman I had some strikes against me for getting any offers so I wrote some crazy and amusing Colleenisms on the applications. ANd appearently it got some peoples attention. SCORE! So I have a meeting for this Frequecy show so they get to meet me and see if they want me. Watch out Carson Daly, Colleen in da hizzy.

Tomorrow I try out for this improv show after class, right before the Road Trip to the LIZDOME aka Oneonta. Its just tony, me and the road.

Wish me luck.
do it!
Ew, thats so rude
(gives "The Look")

No comments: