Monday, November 11, 2002

This is what I heard today:

"We didn't know. There was a 60-40 that you were gay. Because of...what you wear. You know like sports clothes."

My reaction: WHAT!? Yeah, that's right. The people of Quabble dont know if I'm gay or not. I told one of them today that I wasnt as I laughed and said wow. I had NO idea that anyone would think that because I dress in sport clothes I am gay. This blows my mind. I asked around, and other people though I had the potential to be gay. It's hilarious. I never ever thought anyone would think I was because of how I dressed. But then I factored in the fact that I openly burp in public, talk about poop, watch and talk about sports, dont really talk about girly things like hair or guys, always wear sneakers, and then there is the whole funny women thing. There are a bunch of gay female comedians. So I can understand. But it's the weirdest feeling.

I'm thinking I will tell half the people on Quabble that I'm gay and half that I'm not. OR I'll randomly call everyone on it since they seem to have discussed this before and be like...You guys think I'm gay. See their reactions. I'm just such a crazy lesbian.

No comments: