Friday, November 01, 2002

Today I remembered what I was gonna say yesterday. Do you know frustrating that is when you know you had something to say and then you fordet? Oh and that wasn't a mistype. I said fordet.

So what I was gonna say:
When I was working in the dining hall, which is SO much fun (please note the sarcasm), it twas all hollows eve. And so the dining hall people decided to get some music, and no they didn't play the radio, and they didn't play scary songs, they played rap. Now this is amusing to me because the city of Ithaca is in the middle of NOWHERE upstate NY. It's basically a suburban white area, and these people are walking around like they are from the bronx. I was just like...ok this needs to stop.

People of Ithaca, please realize that you are white and the rap thing that you try to do doesn't suit you. It makes you look fat. Take it off.

Phrase of the Week!! Goes to....Yvone (pronounced Eve-on)
Today while in my room I was making fart noises with my hand, a common occurance. My cousins taught me well. So there I was making Yvone laugh like it was my job and I got this really good one. So Yvone says:

I think that one had a poop in it.

Naturally at the sound of such a word I began to giggle. Gotta love poop.

Also, you HAVE to check out this website it is hilarious. Take the Insanity Test here:
http://www.vickysjokes.com/funny/insanity.asp
I am not skilled in the link area of the internet so you have to copy and paste that. But you look like you could use the exercise.

Da END!

No comments: