Sunday, October 27, 2002


I got toothpaste on my sock. Only I am capable of such amazing feats.

My friend Rob Flack and I like to pretend we have blow darts in our lecture Psych class. There is a whole system to it. First forming the blow dart with both hands, and blowing the dart out...of course it hits any annoying people in the class. Most of the time we aim at our teacher who never has anything meaningful to say. However, there is this kid in the back row who always has some kind of bagged snack or snapple...Rob and I systematically look at each other everytime he attempts to open either of these products.

Advice: If you have a bag of chips, open it in one quick motion, DO NOT drag it out for 5 mins. More than likely you will feel a sharp pinch in your neck before falling unconscious. In this case, you my friend, can consider yourself blow darted.

Hardcore!

No comments: