Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Today I was talking to Dana. We were discussing colors. She told me she didnt like that everyone likes the color blue, and I said, HEY I like the color blue...you got a problem cuz we can take it outside. She said, ok maybe we should. So we marched outside into the snow in our snow boots. Mine were blue. Her's weren't. We go back to back and start to take 10 steps forward, our snowballs fully loaded. I'm about to turn when I say, you know I like silver too. She says, "Silver is like the gay grey."

We laughed. And dropped our snowballs to the ground and then had a pillow fight and talked about boys.

Yeah that whole thing was a lie, except for the stuff about the colors. Yeah I lied, so sue me.

Oh yeah and the rock that holds my door has been stubbing toes left and right. I loves ma rock.

No comments: