Monday, December 16, 2002

Finally she updated!

Yeah you know what shut up. You don't know me! You acting all cool with your brushed teeth and combed hair. Hey pal I can do that too. Just because I dont live the fancy life with the hollywood stars on my driveway and those fluffy soap foamers for the shower. Damn you! I can do it to. I can make a fluffy ball out of cardboard boxes and stick it together with toothpaste.

I will now stop myself. I am aware that I am not making any sense what so ever. You see, I was attempting to go on a hilarious rant but I lost my vision as soon as the tv went on. I was all focused. And then suddenly, I was all...not. I apologize, I have failed you as a writer. Perhaps I should go into the super market business as a clerk or stock person, or even better the seafood shop girl. That way I would watch the lobsters in that tank all day. Then on one not so special day I'll bust them out of there and blame it on Kenny the Janitor because he's a hippy.

No comments: