Wednesday, January 08, 2003

I have been thinking about telemarketers lately. You see I know when they call because there is that 5 second delay and then somehoew they pronounce Evanson wrong, how that is possible? I dunno. So I feel bad being flat out mean to them because I mean it's their job and they probaby get a lot of mean people and hate their job and I dont wanna add to that. Now a problem arises. How do I get them to stop calling without resorting to anger? I have the answer. Next time one calls I really really want to pull this off.

This is what I want to do: Wait for them to start selling something and then start to yell at other people who arent really there. I have this situation in my head that I start yellin at my pretend raging ex-boyfriend who has come to the house to seek revenge since I denied him my love. This way I get to have a fake screaming match with myself. I get to be his voice and I'll pretend to struggle for the phone and ask if its that punk Tom. Then threaten "tom" on the other line, saying "you're dead pal, I know where you live." Then hang up. The telemarketer will be so confused and shocked they wont ever call back. But they will have a story to tell all their friends.

Another thing I could do is just not answer and breathe heavy into the phone. That would be easier to pull off then my planned out soap opera. I'd prefer to do that one with someone else so that way there could be overlapping yelling n such. Plus it will be so much more compelling.

Peace out.

No comments: