Friday, January 10, 2003

Yesterday a telemarketer called but I had already said hello...so that kinda ruined the whole breathing heavy thing. Really is a shame cuz I would really like to do that. David Letterman was talking about them the same day I wrote about that and he was saying to pretend that you think you won a big screen tv and say how excited you are and you knew you would win, that way they feel bad when they say no no you didnt win anything. You could be all depressed and hang up, or they wont even try to sell you anything cuz they feel bad. If they do still try, then it is my medical opinion that they are mean people with no hearts.

Yesterday while at the Ben Folds concert which was AMAZING. 3rd time seeing him and it was so worth the 40 bucks. But before he came out I was putting my feet up on the seats ahead of me and then I would wedge my feet inbetween the two seats. At some point I stretched them out by the floor you know just leaning back n such. Next thing I know I have this purple sticky crap on my sneakers. I'm all, what the F?! I have no clue where it came from but it totally invaded my personal space and sabotaged my sneakers. So not cool purple stuff.



No comments: