Friday, March 14, 2003

I apologize I havent updated. I know how annoying that can get. The past week has been great. I have no obligation except hanging around the house, sleeping, eating, watching conan with friends. I think I have to award Merry with the phrase of the week. You see we had a lot of people over the house when we were filming for Jesse's project and then afterwards we'd hang around and after awhile if someone said something Merry didn't agree with she'd say:

Get out of my house.

It's funny cuz its not true, this aint her house...although I never objected I just said, Yeah get out of her house. I believe once she said it to my mom, crazy Merry.

Also while home I discovered the BEST mug in the world. I didnt even know we owned such an amazing drinking device but alas there in the cabinet stands a mug stating, "Sun your Buns." It's from Florida. I will make sure whenever i drink hot cocoa, I use that mug for it tis beautiful.

No comments: