Sunday, March 09, 2003

Yesterday my dad is all, you need to update. Only thing is, my brain doesnt want to work anymore or be very creative or report on humorous things. As such, I feel I have failed my people who look forward to my antics. Perhaps I'm getting too old for this town. I am all of 19 now. I just dont have the memory or motivation since spring break hit some 2 days ago. Tis hard times. The economic system is in shambles. The kids are out of control. The gadgets are all imported from them Japanese who are secretly planning to steal all our American hot dogs. I have evidence...yesterday on the Food Network they showed a hot dog eating contest and these Japanese PUNK ate 50 hot dogs. I would say he exploded afterward all over a hello kitty purse, but that would be a lie.

No comments: