Tuesday, March 11, 2003

There was lots of filming last night for Jesse's freshman film project. Lighting is such a bitch, its the thing you def take for granted and it seems like it would be no problem but it always takes longer than you think. But I really had fun, I mean how could I not? This is basically what I want to be doing for the rest of my life. Jesse had brought a couple of his SVA friends to help him out and after the shoot we went to a diner. There Matt told us that his voice was changing in the third grade. "Everyone thought I had a cold. They would ask all the time and I would say 'No...I'm fine.'" We then discussed giant checks. Tony said he would get a big one, write it out to himself and carry it around.

Also Josh and I created a new improv training game while on set. It's meant to train you not to laugh. It involves two people standing face to face. One person hits the other with a foam bat while they both attempt to appear dignified. You have to try and find your not funny place. We pretended to be Officers, Senators, and Kevin Spacey. It's a lot harder than you think. Nevertheless, I think everyone should make it a hobby. We both thought it would be extremely amusing if someone was to walk in on us doing this. We would yell at them to get out and a single tear would fall from Josh's eye as I continued to hit him with a foam bat. They would think we were insane, and they would be right.


No comments: