Sunday, March 30, 2003

Weekend in Review:

Friday - after shooting a student film for four hours which consisted mostly of standing/sitting around in a crowded room of people progressively getting drunker (it was a party scene and there was a real party going on), I got back to my room and ate leftover food since I didnt eat dinner. I brought a sandwich wrap, applesauce, and a cookie back into Yvone's room. When I got to the sugar cookie I took it out of it's plastic cover and said, "cookie!" Yvone laughed and said that if I was a fattie she would be histerical. I discovered she loves fatties.
We came up with a new insult.
Johnny: Do you have self esteem?
Patty: (no response)
Johnny: Cuz you shouldn't.

Saturday: We hung out in the hallway..we have a lounge with chairs but its all the way down the hall, so the floor and walls will do. We asked a series of questions. Here you try!

1) Hypothetically if you were in a bathing suit and you passed by a pool full of drained cooked macaroni and there was no one else around, would you swim in it?
if yes cont. if not you are no fun
2) Now you finished swimming and you are hungry, would you eat some? (in all fairness there is no way you would have been able to touch every piece of macaroni)
if yes cont.
3) Now you have this big pool full of macaroni that you dont want to go to waste, would you send it to a third world country?
4) Would you tell them people swam in it? Would it be wrong not to tell them people swam in it?
5) Don't you think at some point the Kraft macaroni factory had "Swim in the Macaroni" Day?

Conclusion: We have all probably eaten macaroni that someone else has swam in. And you know what, I'm ok with that.

Sunday: I will never again eat the eggs served at brunch...they are waging war on my estomago (stomach). To Hell with you eggs!

No comments: