Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Dear Weather,

Hi, it's Colleen. I don't mean to be mean but uh, what is your deal? I mean honestly, where do you get off. We all come back from spring break back to this fine area known as Ithaca and you tease us with some spring. Just when I'm getting used to it and getting all happy, you go and ruin it. There is like 4 inches of snow out there, did you fall asleep on the J-O-B?! Now I feel like those nice days didnt exist and you are F-ing with my head. I don't appreciate it at all. Now if you are upset the Julie got kicked off of American Idol this is no way to show it. If you want me to bake you a cake or something that's cool I'll do it, I just want the nice sun to come back outside.

Your human being,
Colleen Evanson

PS-Get yourself to the gym, you are getting a spare tire.

No comments: