Thursday, April 03, 2003

Last night Yvone decided to rub the fact that I can't have asian babies in my face several times over. You see I randomly stated that I don't like being white, and I would like an asian baby. Yvone yelled that she could have them. I yelled that I would steal hers. She yelled that she would have more. I yelled that I'd eat her babies. She was distraught. I took back my statement cuz I can't eat babies that's just wrong. Then I asked if I couldnt have babies if she would give me her ova so I could have an asian baby. She said yes. I then said I was going to steal her ova. I will stop at nothing.

Dana wants to have a disclaimer that states, "Hey at least I didn't eat any babies." That way no matter what you REALLY did, it won't be that bad.

Also Dana and I would like to make up a new weather system that never tells you the temperature outside, we just use phrases that make NO sense. For example, "The plausibility is high for today." And people will pretend they know what it is cuz they don't want to seem dumb. Then I'll show a picture of a rock and say, look out kids here comes santa!



No comments: