Wednesday, June 25, 2003

I just finished HP5. Wow man. Craziness. And 6 comes out in 2 years.

When I was reading the other night I left an away message that mentioned I was reading HP5 and my friend from college, Gina, left a message for me. She said that when she read page 634 she thought of me.
I got to 634 yesterday. And laughed. I shall show you what it was....

A Sample of HP - Don't worry it doesnt give away anything....

"Harry could still hear the distant bangs of escaped firecrackers when he and Ron went to bed an hour later, and as he got undressed a sparkler floated past the tower, still resolutely spelling out the word POO."

Awesome. Simply amazing. Harry Potter and Poo. What could be greater? Perhaps golf with the gator? (chorus chimes in) Gator Golf!

(that was an obscure reference to a commerical we all saw as kids. Don't repress your childhood. Think back to Nickolodeon!)

No comments: