Friday, March 05, 2010

Usually I'm not a fan of running for no reason, hence I've always enjoyed sports. Yet since it's been raining every weekend I haven't been able to play soccer on my weekend league. California needs to get it's act together. This is just unacceptable.

So I have been forcing myself to enjoy running and turns out when you get a better tolerance for it, it's quite enjoyable. Since I just moved to a new area I've been jogging around to check out what's around. You know restaurants, coffee shops, drug dealers. The usual.

The runs always start off a little tough because my body fights it, and thinks it's a bad idea. It makes me think about other things I could be doing like watching tv or eating. But I power though thanks to some mad phat beats, as the kids say. (Translation: music). Then I get into a rhythm and feel really good. Suddenly I hit my goal distance wise but feel good and keep going.

Well last night I thought I'll just check out part of this one street, then make my way back up and loop back to my apartment. I get to the checkpoint street and it's closed. So I ran like another 2 miles. But I did it! And found where the famous Henry's Taco's is. I plan to eat some of those in the not too distant future.

Speaking of food I needs to eat dinner. But I have to confess, if I only had to eat cereal for the rest of my life I would be OK with that. The end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

allermonssali

Unknown said...

Get out of here unwanted spam in disguise as a comment!