Thursday, December 02, 2010

Behold, one of the GREATEST photos of me EVER!


Yeah that's right! I'm going to need you to...

1. Be jealous of the lace bow tie.
2. Envy the bangs.
3. Don't act like you aren't familiar with the laser beams.

If I recall correctly the background choice was always between some grayish color, a bookshelf, and lasers. Hello. Of course I'm picking the lasers. All the cool kids were doing it. You know something JUST like this is proudly being hung in your family living room or den.

Now as much as I LOVE this photo, perspective makes me think, "How did this happen?" There's something mystical that occurs on photo day that makes us all think, "This is a great idea!" The early 90s are partly to blame. Second is really the parents because let's be honest, I'm five years old. I have NO idea what's really going on. Hence, the lasers.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love it..i had a very geometric design once with colored squares. I can't wait to make Grace wear embarrasing outfits... do you think you mom still has that gem tucked away?

Speaking of Gem... its a little odd how excited it get when i see Leslie from Leslie and the Lys fame on Yo Gabba Gabba when i watch it with my nephews.