Thursday, December 09, 2010

L.L. Bean gave me an early Christmas gift today. It's what I've always wanted: An ad for Mom Jeans!

Just $29.99?! You're right I CAN'T beat that price. Mostly because it's priceless. I know it's hard to read but they claim to have three types: Original Fit Relaxed (left), Original Fit Natural (center), and Original Fit Traditional (right). I've looked closely and the only real difference is how the model is half assedly posing.

Though they do explain at the bottom of the page how the Orginial Double L Jeans sits higher on the waist. AND as the bottom right hand side of the page indicates, it's available with reverse flannel, red fleece, AND red plaid flannel - talk about options! But it doesn't stop there, it's also available in a Comfort Waist, which as they say, "features subtle elastic sides for all-day comfort."

Subtle. Right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd say its better than sliced bread!