Tuesday, April 16, 2002

Hurray I is sick. Bronchitis and sinus infection are throwing a HUGE party in my body. And they thought they would get away with it..D.C. is the Devil! Stupid senior trip almost negated itself. Lots O fun, but nasty disease all over da place. But this party is starting to crash. Mr.Sinus is hung over. Bronchitis is passed out on the couch. They are SO going to be kicked out. No one uses me and gets to throw parties in...me. (awkward pause) Yeah. Ok. So...uh, how was your day? (forced smile)

Oh and I know why guys like golf. I analyzed the game. Ok check this out. Now they hit a ball with a stick and hope it goes in a hole. And the hole seems unattainable. The object of the game is to get the ball in the hole with the least amount of hits. Hmmm...get the ball in the hole with the least amount of trying...what ever could that mean??

Saying O the Senior Trip: anything that dealt with F-ing like a Banshee. For example, as Merry stated oh so calmly: Oh I F like a banshee.



No comments: