Tuesday, October 22, 2002

I confess I havent made any head way on this crayon business. I'm slacking. But maybe if anyone has something interesting they can email me

cooleen8@hotmail.com

You, my people, have the chance to be heard. Cease the day!

Anyway I have a new and different sock story. This time it involves a black sock.

The Black Sock...

A couple days ago I did my laundry. I went through the usual routine of putting clothes into the washer, then transfering them over to the dryer. When the dryer was done I took all my clothes out and put them into my laundry bag, brought them back to my dorm. Then, as I was started folding things and putting them back I notice a lone black sock. Now, I only wear short white ankle socks, although I have no problems with black socks, don't get me wrong. But this sock didn't belong to me. And I dont remember seeing any other clothes in the washer or dryer. And I know I looked in the dryer because someone had a note on it like they still had stuff in it, only they didnt. So I have NO idea where this sock came from. And naturally I used some sticky tack and put it on my wall. That way I can tell everyone about it and see if they know whose it is. So for, no claimers.

And so he is...The Orphan Sock.

Word of the day: Skizz-ety, the newest installment of sketty

No comments: