Thursday, October 24, 2002

So the other day I was sitting round my room and SNL was on. They were doing a judge judy sketch and Samual L Jackson twas hosting and he was playing a NOT very educated man who used the word falsify towards the other womans claim. Judge Judy, aka Cheri Oteri, then says.. Oh as in Untruthitude. Mr.Jackson says, yeah. Then JJ says, oh now I understandify. It reminded me of George W because he is not a very educated man.

Also my courtrooms and communication teacher, who has gotten Shout Outs before for saying wicked...Anyhoo! He's also my advisor and last class we had to sign up to meet him for schedualing classes. The Title of the paper read:

Dis is Da Sign up sheet.

Now I ask you, How great is that?! Best Advisor EVER!

Daily Shout Out:
To: Unkie George
Why: because he done gone and likes ma site. Gotta love the fans, my people, personas, peeps...yum peeps.

No comments: