Sunday, October 20, 2002

It's time for me to (do do da doo doot!) Update!
WOrd to all those mothers out there. You be schoolin' da kids.
I dunno what I'm talking about.

Ok now for the bizness. So yeah, I saw Ben Kweller and Ben Folds at Geneseo college...let me tell you, let me tell you this...It was AMAZING. Ben Folds is the best performer to see live as of now. I make this statement on very limited knowledge but I make it none the less. And so it tis. I want to be him for a day and go crazy on the piano. I love he.

Seeing my good friend Dave again since we departed some 2 and a half months ago twas good. I miss his crazy antics. He piercing deep voice and his yelling SHA-CACA! into merry's ear everyday in high school. Oh the fun.

I also go to see Liz and Jesse. Good times. We don't really do much though. I've come to realize that the best times we have together are just hanging around and BSing. We are pretty low maintainance (wow that word looks horribly wrong).
Oh we also established our future together. We're all going to be a part of a production company that does movies and tv. Sudhanshu will run everything, Jesse will get the visions, I can do tv and help with the visions, Liz will be my casting director, and Tony will be the inter-changable handiman: grip, lighting, the set...you know. So now Liz and Tony don't have to worry about finding a major. They can relax and enjoy the finer things in life. Like puppies, ice-cream in sugar cones, front door mats, and the ocean.

Contradicting sentence: Screw the future!

So how was your day?

Daily Shout Out:
To: Jesse
Why: Because while watching The Grinch Who Stole Xmas, somehow we included Busta Rhymes in the movie. And Jesse added one of the lines from a song of his that I found hilarious. Originally the line was: Don't this beat make my people wanna jump jump. It is now: Don't this beat make my people wanna Save Christmas!

Good Times.

No comments: