Wednesday, January 23, 2002

I like to avoid doing non-humor type things on this site but I have something I would like to share, just to show that you can't always be funny.

Untitled

Destiny of conscience make me a hermit
Deeper within lies the answer
but it's out of order
Come back later
I'm out of time

I want to hug my knees,
cry in the closet,
run away
from the confusion of myself
Click my heels three times
I haven't moved

The asylum of my mind
I'm in a straight jacket
I thought I was a visitor
I fear it's my home
Absent drawings,
mumbling to self,
rock back and forth
I hate this place
A colorless confinement
Surrounded by mirrors
Forced reflection
I cracked the walls
I dont want to see.

I'm torn in half
I dont know where to begin
So hand me the glue
Paste on the armor
There are too many layers,
so it all gives way

I'm trapped inside myself
Every door is locked
I've lost the key
So hand me the flashlight
Wander aimlessly
I dont want to find my fears

There's no gold here
Only the epiphany,
of pain.

DA END!


No comments: